We Are Ophthalmology LTD Surgery Center
Ophthalmology LTD Eye Surgery Center, conveniently located adjacent to our main office in Sioux Falls, is dedicated exclusively to eye surgery, including cataract surgery and laser eye surgery
Experts On-hand for Every Vision Problem
To ensure you always have a specialist nearby, Ophthalmology LTD has also built a team of surgeons diverse and experienced enough to provide expertise in every vision specialty, all under one roof:
- Retinal (macular degeneration, retinal tears/holes, etc.)
- Cornea (dry eye, keratoconus, corneal transplants, etc.)
Our team operates out of our own Surgery Center located adjacent to the Ophthalmology LTD office in Sioux Falls.
Affordable Eye Surgery in the Ideal Environment
Through training, decades of hands-on experience, and constant research, our surgeons perform state-of-the-art eye procedures in a surgery center unlike any other in the region. ASCs such as ours have been shown to:
- Reduce patients’ out-of-pocket procedure costs
- Schedule your procedure more conveniently
- Hand pick and assemble the most qualified staff
- Research and choose only the most effective technology for your procedure
- Design a patient experience that is efficient, effective, comfortable, and compassionate.
With so much more control over our environment at Ophthalmology LTD Eye Surgery Center, we are able to provide the best possible results.
Ongoing Commitment to Evolving Technology
Our goal is for you to enjoy your improved vision as well as the process that helped you achieve it. In fact, we’ve made some recent renovations designed to do just that!
- Added new exam rooms and new testing rooms, allowing us to care for more patients
- Added new staff offices to keep your experience organized and streamlined
- Incorporated a more open front desk design for easy check-in, and reconfigured our overall space to make it more efficient
- Added new patient counseling and insurance rooms for more comfortable, confidential conversations
Of all the enhancements we have made to our eye care clinic and surgery center, perhaps the most important are the latest additions to our range of state-of-the-art eye care technology. This includes everything from a new vitreoretinal surgery platform to new wide-field imaging equipment within our clinic.
We carefully monitor and vet all new emerging technology, selecting only those that have proven their value, to keep our patients’ best interest—and vision—at heart.
This means that Ophthalmology LTD underwent a thorough on-site survey and was shown to have met the rigorous standards for care set forth by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). It signifies that our practice participates in on-going self-evaluation, peer review, and education to continuously improve our care and services.
Multiple Convenient Eye Care Locations
The ultimate goal of our Surgery Center is to make it easier for our patients to access the state-of-the-art care they need without having to visit or worry about the higher fees of a hospital facility. However, in some cases for patients who live far from our Surgery Center, the most convenient option is for us to come to you. Most of our eye surgeons and doctors travel to at least one other satellite location throughout South Dakota, Minnesota, and Iowa to provide the patients in that area close-to-home eye care. This includes cooperating with local hospitals and clinics to provide both surgery and post-operative care so that the doctors you know and trust are with you from start to finish.
Call us or visit OphthalmologyLTD.com to find the location closest to you.