Meet Doctor Karen E. Dickes, DO
Fellowship trained glaucoma specialist and cataract surgeon who is highly trained in comprehensive ophthalmology.
She has performed over 7,000 cataract surgeries in her career and has been doing cataract and minimally invasive glaucoma surgery; helping her patients in Yankton see better for the past 10 years.
She is currently performing the latest in glaucoma treatments and procedures. Dr. Dickes is excited to join us and looking forward to helping you see your best!
- Board Certified by American Osteopathic Boards of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology (2012)
- Patrick G. Murray, DO Award, Second Place Finalist (2011, 2012)
- This award is given to the top performers of the Ophthalmic Knowledge Assessment Program (OKAP) exam
- Runner-Up Intern of the Year (2008)
- Des Moines University Clinical Excellence Award and Scholarship (2006)
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude, Creighton University
- Member of National Jesuit Honors Society
- Carl M. Reinert Scholarship, Creighton University (1999-2003)