Part-Time Office Coordinator / Testing Technician in Worthington, MN
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Learn and be able to perform ophthalmic diagnostic testing
- Assist with patient care during clinic hours
- Serve as liaison for the clinic and oversee building, grounds and equipment as needed
- Various office duties and data entry
- Monitor inventory, order and stock supplies in rooms
- Open clinic prior to satellite start time and turn on equipment and computers
- Close office and ensure equipment is turned off, secure building
- General cleaning
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Prior optometric or healthcare experience is beneficial. CPR certification or able to obtain.
- Must be able to walk, sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have normal visual and auditory acuity.
- Must have manual dexterity for use of ophthalmic equipment and computers.
- Must be able to transfer patients utilizing safe lifting and transfer practices.
- Part time position. Hours may vary depending on the clinic schedule.
- May travel to other sites for training as needed.
- Hourly position. No benefits.