Ophthalmology LTD is Hiring!
Full-time Insurance/Billing Manager
The position is responsible for the revenue cycle processes of the practice including:
- Coding and fee schedule management
- Accounts receivable management
- Claims processing, submissions, and payor relations
- Insurance verification and follow-up
- Denials management and appeals and cost estimates
- Charge capture and payment posting
- Billing, account follow-up and collections
- Financial policies and procedures and ongoing policy development
- Navigate payors websites and knowledge of payor polices and regulations
- Manage provider audits and reviews
- Education of providers and staff
- Point person for the practice management software and updates (Allscripts)
- Manage a staff of 8-10 insurance, billing and coding staff and a resource support for all entities of the company
- Responsible for multiple revenue cycle and practice management reporting and monitoring
Successful candidate will manage the entire revenue process for the company and provide expert support for other company affiliated functions. Prefer a degree in business related field, Certified Professional Coder (CPC), 5-7 years’ experience in central billing or practice management with accountability for staff and results. Must have physician and/or dedicated healthcare client experience with thorough knowledge of healthcare operations, audit, contractual allowances and the entire accounts receivable process.
Please note this job description is not a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This position is a full-time, exempt role. Business office hours are Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, 401K, life insurance, AD&D, short and long-term disability, PTO, paid holidays, and eye care benefits.