Ophthalmology LTD is Hiring!
Front Office Manager
The Front Office Manager applies oversight and support to our first impressions team which includes registration/scheduling, medical records, and transcription. The manager is responsible to communicate ideas for creating and improving processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others.
Essential duties include:
- Promote the philosophy and objectives of Ophthalmology Ltd. by maintaining standards of high-quality patient care.
- Manage and coordinate registration/scheduling, medical records, and transcription team including workflow, accuracy, and productivity.
- Monitor staffing coverage and assist with registration/scheduling, medical records, and transcription duties as needed; including answering overflow phone calls, and periodically working in each oversight area as needed.
- Maintain and update department policies, references, and procedures.
- Acts as the Patient Portal resource.
- Maintains and reorders supplies, forms, and printing for the office.
Full-time, exempt position, schedule varies between 7 am and 5 pm, Monday – Friday.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package! Includes medical, dental, 401K, life insurance/ AD&D; Short-term and long-term disability insurance; PTO; Extended Sick Leave; Vision Benefits; Paid Holidays; and more!
We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.