Elise J. In’t Veld, MD
In addition to her specialty in glaucoma management, Dr. In’t Veld provides comprehensive ophthalmic care, including cataract surgery using premium astigmatism and presbyopia correcting intraocular lenses. She serves Ophthalmology LTD patients from our Sioux Falls and Windom offices.
“I love having the ability to develop long-term relationships with patients and to educate them about their eye conditions,” she says.
“The fact that Ophthalmology LTD has so many sub-specialists available to help ensure every patient’s needs are well taken care of was very impressive. They take a real team approach. Joining this experienced group also allowed me to return to my home state, which can’t be beat!”
Outside of work, Dr. In’t Veld enjoys doing various do-it-yourself projects and creating her own artwork. She also enjoys golfing, cycling, and is always willing to try new things.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate education: South Dakota State University (Brookings, SD)
- Medical school: Sanford School of Medicine (Vermillion, SD)
- Transitional residency training: St. Joseph Mercy Hospital (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Ophthalmology residency training: Kresge Eye Institute, Wayne State University (Detroit, MI)
- Glaucoma fellowship training: Kresge Eye Institute
- Board Certified in Ophthalmology