Your health and safety, and that of our staff, is our highest priority. We are continually monitoring COVID and responding with plans and procedures based on national and local guidelines. This includes elevating our already high standards of sanitation, cleaning, and employee hygiene.
To help us protect you and our staff, please see the updated appointment guidelines below.
Reschedule Your Appointment If You
- Are currently awaiting a COVID test or plan on getting one prior to your appointment.
- Have had close contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID in the past 2 weeks
- Have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever, chills, body aches
- Shortness of breath (not related to known heart/lung disease)
- Sore Throat or any other cold symptoms
- RECENT loss of taste or smell
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
Please Read Before Your Appointment
Based on the recommendations from the CDC and State Health Department, we will be implementing the following:
- All patients and staff are screened for respiratory symptoms and fever
- All patients and staff are required to wear a mask
- Minors, and patients requiring assistance due to memory issues, may be accompanied by ONE healthy adult visitor wearing a mask. Otherwise, we ask that visitors remain in their vehicle in the parking lot and they will be notified by cell phone when the patient has completed their appointment.
- Social distancing and required mask signs are clearly posted
- Hand washing and cough etiquette signs are clearly posted
- Barrier shields placed at check in/out and in exam rooms
- Strict hand washing required of all staff
- Frequent cleaning/disinfection required for high touch surfaces
- Staff not allowed to work if ill/sent home if become ill
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
We are here for you when you need us, and we look forward to seeing you once again!