Your health and safety, and that of our staff, is our highest priority. We are continually monitoring COVID and responding with plans and procedures based on national and local guidelines. This includes elevating our already high standards of sanitation, cleaning, and employee hygiene.
To help us protect you and our staff, please see the updated appointment guidelines below.
Reschedule Your Appointment If You
- Are currently awaiting a COVID test or plan on getting one prior to your appointment.
- Have had close contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID in the past 2 weeks
- Have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever, chills, body aches
- Shortness of breath (not related to known heart/lung disease)
- Sore throat or any other cold symptoms
- RECENT loss of taste or smell
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
Please Read Before Your Appointment
Based on the recommendations from the CDC and State Health Department, we have implemented the following:
- All patients and staff are screened for respiratory symptoms and fever
- All patients, visitors, and staff are required to wear a mask
- Social distancing and required mask signs are clearly posted
- Hand washing and cough etiquette signs are clearly posted
- Strict hand washing required of all staff
- Frequent cleaning/disinfection required for high touch surfaces
- Staff not allowed to work if ill/sent home if become ill
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
We are here for you when you need us, and we look forward to seeing you once again!