Get the most out of your visit
Whether it's your first, second, or twentieth visit, we do everything we can to make it as comfortable and hassle-free as possible. Use these helpful resources to prepare for your appointment and to get to know our practice.
- Download, print, fill out, and bring to your first appointment these new patient forms.
- Take a look at our facility and surgery center with the photo tour.
- Find out what patients are saying about us.
- Discover updates and eye health information by flipping through our online Eyeline Newsletter.
- Stay up-to-date with Ophthalmology LTD news and events.
What you need to know about...
Registration, Insurance, & Billing
On the day of your surgery, please bring:
- Valid identification, such as a state-issued driver’s license or a current passport
- Your insurance card, even if this is a return visit, to ensure that we have the most recent information in our system
- Your co-pay/co-insurance for the procedure
- Your eyeglasses, so you can read the forms you will be asked to sign
- Please leave your valuables at home
Don’t hesitate to contact our billing department if you have any questions or concerns regarding your account.
If you need other financial arrangements or an estimate of your bill, please call Ophthalmology LTD in Sioux Falls at (605) 336-6294, or toll-free at (800) 888-1433.
Take your health home with My Online Clinic
Sign up for My Online Clinic to access your personal health care information from anywhere. Find out more here.
Learn more about your eye health
Visit the links below to learn more about the organizations dedicated to educating people about eye health.
- American Foundation for the Blind
- Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind
- American Medical Association
- National Eye Institute
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Glaucoma Research Foundation