Michael Eide, MD
Dr. Eide specializes in corneal surgery and external eye diseases. Aside from providing cornea sub-specialty care, Dr. Eide performs cataract procedures, offering premium multifocal intraocular replacement lens implants that correct vision for presbyopia, as well as “toric” lens implants that correct astigmatism.
As a native of the region, Dr. Eide is passionate about using his skills to serve his community. “I plan to use all of my experience and expertise to address exactly what affects each of my patients individually,” he says.
He enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife and children.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate education: University of South Dakota
- Medical school: University of South Dakota
- Ophthalmology residency training: John H. Stroger, Jr., Hospital of Cook County (Chicago)
- Fellowship training (cornea): University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Board certified in Ophthalmology