Jonathan Erickson, MD
Dr. Erickson is motivated by the desire to help his patients regain their independence so that they can keep doing the things that they love to do. It’s very important to him to ensure that they get to see their grandkids and friends and other people who are special to them. “It’s a wonderful ability to be able to give them that gift of sight back,” he says.
In his free-time Dr. Erickson enjoys spending time with his family, as well as participating in outdoor sports like hunting, fishing, and golfing.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate education: University of Minnesota Duluth
- Medical school: University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Residency training in Ophthalmology: University of Missouri
- Fellowship training (glaucoma): University of Miami/Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Board certified in Ophthalmology