Eric R. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas specializes in diseases and surgery of the retina and vitreous.
Helping his patients preserve their eyesight is Dr. Thomas’ passion. “It’s such a rewarding experience knowing that I can help my patients’ vision from becoming worse,” he said. Dr. Thomas puts the latest technology to work to accomplish that goal. “Technology is constantly changing and advancing,” he said.
Dr. Thomas and his wife have three children. He enjoys watching sports and spending time with his family.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate Education: Augustana College
- Medical school: University of South Dakota School of Medicine
- Ophthalmology residency training: University of Missouri
- Fellowship training (vitreoretinal surgery): University of Kentucky
- Board certified in Ophthalmology